Beef and Bean Rollup
- 8 Philly Gourmet® Sandwich Steak
- 15 oz. can refried beans
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 8 oz. crema Mexicana (If you cannot find, then substitute regular sour cream)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 8 oz. shredded jack cheese or any sharp shredded cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- Fresh salsa
Preheat oven to 350° F. Cook the steaks in a frying pan as directed on package, drain the fat and set aside.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, crema Mexicana and garlic powder until well mixed. Add the onion and 6 oz. shredded cheese, and mix until combined.
Microwave a tortilla for 20 seconds to soften it and then spread a thin layer of refried beans on it, leaving an inch from the edges. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture on top of the beans, and then a layer of steaks. To roll tortilla, bring in the sides to make a rectangle, then roll and place in a large baking dish with the seam side down. Repeat with other tortillas leaving about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture.
Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Take out, spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh salsa.