Personal Burger Pizzas – Hawaiian Barbeque
- 2 cooked Philly Gourmet® 100% Beef Homestyle Patties
- 8" pre-made pizza crust
- 2 thin slices from a red onion cut in half to have long thin strips
- Teriyaki sauce (optional)
- Hickory maple barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Sauté the onion in teriyaki sauce until just soft (about 3 minutes). Place on pizza crust. Drizzle barbecue sauce, and cover with shredded cheese. Break up patties into bite-sized pieces and place on top of cheese. Then arrange pineapple, drizzle with more barbecue sauce and cover with cheese slices.
Bake for 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.