Speedy Spicy Steak Soup
- 16 Philly Gourmet® Sandwich Steaks
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Sliced green onion or fried onion straws
- Sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steaks until no longer pink, breaking as you cook. Drain fat and add onions, garlic and chili powder, and cook until onions are tender. Add beans, soup, chilies and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling and then reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with onions, sour cream and cheese.