Creamy Meatball Poppers
- 24 Prima Familia® Meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 3 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 oz. pkg. whipped cream cheese
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- Juice of one lemon
- 3/4 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill weed and pepper. Place to the side.
Open the cans of crescent dough and unroll. Cut the dough into squares that are slightly larger than the cups of a mini muffin pan. Press the squares into the muffin pan, making sure to first grease the pan if it is not a non-stick. Add a spoonful of the cheese mixture into the dough cups, and top with a half of a meatball.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the dough is toasted to a golden brown. Serve warm.